Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Worry Bunny Episode

Palin gave me a photo she shot of a delicious green sueded bunny from a Harrod's display in London.
It was so luscious, I felt it must have special powers... thus, Worry Bunny was born.

I think Dave did not like my Worry Bunny so much, at first; hence his article announcing worry Bunny's death.

But I assured him that, since rabbits reproduce so well, there were plenty more "sons of Worry Bunny" to carry on.

Now Dave seems to be convinced of the value of Worry Bunny and makes a call in an emergency... only to find him headed off for a cruise. Sigh.

But, not to worry, Dave, Worry Bunny is never on vacation!

7 comments:

jstmarie said...

great series guys!
you are both brilliant!
Janice

David Stafford said...

au contraire mon ami....I love the worry bunny....he is grist for many postcards....

Fabian said...

Oh my gosh! The emotional roller coaster! First to find there exists a Worry Bunny. At last, some hope to ease my distress. Then an untimely death by hair frizz (Jaye's hair isn't THAT frizzy!) Then, alive and multiplying! I'm so relieved. If you haven't bought the postcard book, you should! It's hilarious. Glad to know the correspondence is continuing and I look forward to volume 2.

John and Diane said...

Looks great!
-Diane

Palin said...

I love the "Worry Bunny"!!

Fabian said...

We're going on a motorcycle trip to Colorado next weekend. Please ask the Worry Bunny to give us a safe trip, and no rain while he's at it. I'd like to not worry about those things.

Fabian said...

The Worry Bunny protected us. We cancelled our motorcycle ride because of predictions of rain. It was lovely in Santa Fe, but I just heard that it was raining buckets in Colorado. Thank you, Worry Bunny,